Help us Adopt!

Monday, November 09, 2009

stress!!!

ok.. so, hubby is due back at some point this week.. or at least that's what they said... we thought we'd have actual information on details last week.. we're still waiting, and this is starting to really stress me out.. my blood pressure is getting out of hand again and i know this is all due to the stress of not knowing and all the crap they are putting us through right now... this is not good for me, however and i am trying to really stay calm, but it is getting harder and harder.. *sigh*
i want him home!!!! darn them...

oh,, and we finally got snow last night.. yay... not much, (about 2 inches..) but it's a start, and not so much that it will make travel hard or stop Tom from getting to ride his motorcycle when he gets back..
anyway.. keep me in your prayers.. my health needs all the help it can get right now.

No comments: