Help us Adopt!

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Crazy week

Well this last week has been a crazy one. Fun, but crazy...
My in-laws were up for the week, both sister-in-laws, a niece and grand nephew. They rented a house for a week, so we didn't have to cram everyone in here, but it was still a very crazy time. We had a lot of fun though, and so did they. They went on a glacier cruise and drove up to Denali National Park, though they didn't see any wild moose or bears, which they were disappointed by. Not sure where all the wildlife was, but they didn't get to see much of it, just some smaller animals or those at the reindeer farm.
I didn't get to go up to Denali with everyone (Well, hubby didn't get to do either, he was at Drill..) because after a little over a year of super high doses of Iron, I started showing signs of iron toxicity. Was not a fun weekend for me, and things cleared up as soon as I stopped taking the iron. I will need to go see my doctor here soon and get everything evaluated to make sure nothing has gone screwy with my liver function now (I asked them about the high dosage several times and they kept telling me not to worry... ) but first I need to get everything settled back down here at home :) and I still have a ton of blueberries and watermelon that I need to make jam and syrup with...

No comments: