Help us Adopt!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

grouse on the nature of pain

ok.. I will admit it now.. I'm a bit medicated at the moment...
I'd been having problems sleeping for a while anyway, probably due to stress, who knows...
But I'd gotten through that lousey bout of insomnia and was getting back to a fairly normal routine.. and then the pain returned...
I've apparently been doing more then I should be doing, but really don't have any choice but to do cuz it's got to get done sort of stuff and had managed to get my back and shoulders all knotted up.. and then earlier this week I managed to do something very painful to my lower back and left hip.. apparently my hip has slipped a bit out of place or something.. I do have an appointment with my chiropractor on Monday, which I am very much looking forward too (and hoping the lady who does the massages is in and has time to fit me in as well....)
Tuesday I had some errands to run and wound up coming home in tears from the pain in my hip.. thankfully it has settled down and isn't nearly as painful now. Now it's just a low grade dull ache that is almost worse as it tends to just sap strength long term, so I am absolutely beat and tired well before the day is out, but have to try to prevent napping or i have even more trouble sleeping at night... and i've enough trouble there all on my own, thanks all the same...
*sigh*
hoping I can pin someone down at church and get a blessing, that would be great...
right now anything would be good.. i'm really really tired right now, but am finding it very hard to get comfortable enough to actually get to sleep. i took some ibus and half a sleeping pill earlier, so hopefully those will all kick in soon and knock me out...
*sigh*

No comments: