Help us Adopt!

Monday, September 18, 2006

teenagers....

*sigh* how is one supposed to deal with a 17 year old step son who really doesn't care what you say or do, thinks he knows everything and the world owes him and will just hand him things (and where did he learn that, anyway?? certainly not in our house..)
Hubby is constrained by work, which keeps him away from home and up at the north slope for weeks at a time, during which the boy feels he can run rough shod over me and all the house rules...
*sigh*

(like the one about not taking off at 9 pm and still not being home at 3 am with not a word to anyone... that's the one currently irking the heck out of me... forcing me to stay up all night wondering where he is or when he might deign to show back up... meanwhile, the lack of sleep is going to seriously screw with my medication schedule and my already messed up sleep schedule.. *sigh* )

bother bother bother...

anyone want a slightly used teenager??

No comments: